Admitted students and guests are invited to discover the many opportunities at WSU. Still deciding on joining Shocker Nation? Looking to complete the steps to become a student this fall? No matter where you’re at in the process, this come-and-go event will help you move forward.
WSU staff will be available to help you apply for housing, sign up for orientation, discuss academics and enrollment, as well as answer questions about financial aid. Visit with campus organizations and current students to learn more about the true Shocker Nation experience.
The following activities will be available to all attendees:
- Campus Tour: Hourly starting at 9 a.m. and ending at 2 p.m.
- Shocker Experience Fair: 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Student Panel: 9:15 a.m. & 11:15 a.m.
- Faculty Panel: 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
- Innovation Campus Tour: 10 a.m., Noon, and 2 p.m.
- Tour of the City of Wichita: 1 p.m. & 3 p.m. Limited capacity, sign-up available at the event
- Housing Tours: Shocker Hall and The Suites will be open all day, so swing by any time to see a room.
This program will include opportunities to:
- Speak with Financial Aid: After checking in, sign up for a time to meet with a financial aid representative.
- Chat with Housing: Submit your housing contract, pay application fees and pre-payments.
- Sign-up for Orientation: Receive assistance completing your Orientation RSVP.
- Speak with an academic department: Limited appointments will be available to chat one-on-one with a faculty or staff member in your academic department
- Connect with other students in a Shocker Huddle.
- MAKE IT OFFICIAL: Take part in your very own signing day!